Sunday, March 23, 2008

Le Figaro for Easter

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to buy Le Figaro. It is the combined Saturday/Sunday edition and has three magazines. The magazines take me all week to read. They are great.

I went to our local kiosk (Presse) and took a paper from the stack. It was under plastic because of the rain, so I struggled with the paper, the plastic the water that had pooled on top of the plastic.

I took the paper up to pay for it. The guy said, "that's the Friday paper". "No, the Friday paper doesn't come with the magazines," I reply. "This week the magazines are with the Friday paper".

"OK"

"Can I have the Saturday paper with the normal magazines, can we take the magazines from the Friday paper and put them into the Saturday paper and I'll buy that".

"OK"

I guess that with Easter, they moved the magazine date to Friday.

Happy Easter.

No comments: