Friday, July 20, 2012

On Line Shopping

I prefer to roam the stores, looking, feeling, touching, comparing.  

But my plantar fascitis has roared back, this time on my left foot, making it almost impossible to walk, let alone roam the stores.   I've been shopping on line this Summer, with great success.  My fingers have done the walking for me.

I just "hit" the Nordstrom sale.  I got a pair of boots and a pair of jeans.  Can't wait until it's cool enough to wear them.  I've also ordered from Talbot's and J. Jill recently.  I've been so successful that I had to go out and buy more hangers.  As soon as I can stand up for an extended period of time, I'll have to "weed" the closet and make room for all my loot.

I'm also looking at a great North Face down jacket which comes in black, navy and white.  The white isn't practical but it is beautiful. 

No comments: